change gmail account

Last Updated:

1. xiisde

xiisde New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I bought my LG Eve (by Rogers), and I made the mistake of subscribing the account that I don't use very much to the Gmail app that comes with the phone (and therefore, to all google apps in the phone). Does anyone know how can I change it?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. chrystalm

chrystalm Member

i am having the same problem and would love to know if anyone knows how to correct this

my gmail acct got spammed and i can't stop the overflow of junkmail - closed it - now can't get things to work on my LG EVE phone... :(

3. britbloke

britbloke Well-Known Member

A little Googling found this:

4. chrystalm

chrystalm Member

thank you so much for that :)

it worked! - just having trouble setting up my new email acct though LOL

5. chrystalm

chrystalm Member

i needed a new phone... software problems

6. navdeepsfriends

navdeepsfriends New Member

hi
    i did as mentioned in the post n could successfully remove my older gmail account setting. i cleared data from gmail, gmail storage, google apps, google maps, google partner setup, google search, google settings provider, google talk and google talk service. but when i'm trying to sign in through my new account, it first shows the "signing in" window but then gives this error message - Can't establish a reliable data connection to the server. this could be a temporary problem or your SIM card may not be provisioned for data services. if it continues, call Customer Care.

I tried different accounts but the same problem persists though i have fully functional data services on my SIM card.. please help and suggest what could i do to sign in my new account