change gmail password

Last Updated:

1. Insomne

Insomne New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi everybody,

I have upgraded my HTC Hero to 2.1, and I need to change my gmail password, but I don't want to reboot my device, and the other ways are not working. do anyone know a solution ?

Advertisement
  2. bluenova

bluenova OK Computer VIP Member

It's actually your Google account password you need to change, this is the same password for all Google services including Gmail.

You can change it from the Google Accounts home page then your phone should prompt for the new password the next time it trys to connect to Google.

3. Colchicine

Colchicine Well-Known Member

I seriously need to change my Gmail password, but have been delaying it because I don't know what hassle is involved with what's involved now that I have an Android phone. Is it as simple as the post above makes it seem like? How many times am I going to have to enter it?

4. X10iUser

X10iUser Well-Known Member

Hi.

Yep...

[​IMG]

5. umshamrock

umshamrock Well-Known Member

i changed my password online and my hero asked me for it. it then asked me to type in the verification code (the random letters displayed) about 4 times and it would never accept it. i then went online and changed it back and was able to use my phone no problem. what's going on? do you think it is because i am in china at the moment? thanks!