Change path to sdk in eclipse

Last Updated: 2013-06-30 00:15:52
  1. stevemcc

stevemcc New Member

I have installed the android sdk and the eclipse extensions for android development. My problem is that eclipse does not seem to know where to look for the android sdk. Is there an option in eclipse to manually tell it where it is?

Advertisement
  2. devolio

devolio Well-Known Member

Window -> Preferences -> Android and browse to the SDK folder.
    Aunt Jane likes this.
  3. Xrated

Xrated Member

having the same problem can't find the rite java app to install or the app for screen capturing for g1.

Not the proper path for android sdk
    and also your using Java EE 5 with jdk 6u10 update can't find that they have updated since then.

Also i set path in environmental and no luck are their other method's to setup the software eclipse ran perfectly but couldn't find android sdk even after i set it up manually.

thanks for reading.
  4. stevemcc

stevemcc New Member

thanks this worked
  5. chadwick108

chadwick108 Well-Known Member

I am unable to change folder it will allow me to change my folder, but will not let me choose apply or ok to change location. can not figure out what i am doing wrong??
  6. sunil_511

sunil_511 New Member

I'm also facing the same problem.. Can somebody tell me what are all the paths that has to be set for working with Android SDK ?
  7. Sky of kp

Sky of kp New Member

Still I can not set Android SDK location in Eclipse Galilio.... so please help me to solve this problem...
  8. jonbonazza

jonbonazza Well-Known Member

Moved to Dev 101. :)
  9. mightyruler

mightyruler New Member

same issue. how to fix???????????????
  10. shredcode

shredcode Active Member

download the sdk: Android SDK | Android Developers

unzip the file into folder...ex... C:\android-sdk

within eclipse go to

window->preferences->android->browse -> c:\android-sdk\sdk