• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Change theme/icon without rooting.

Not "themes" per se, but you can change the dock backgrounds, what icons are in the dock, etc. You'll have to manually change each shortcut icon separately, so if you're like me, and you change "themes" often, just make shortcuts and keep them in folders for later use.

I've also found that Desktop Visualizer is a much more streamlined version of bettercut, it's free but offers less functionality.

Upvote 0
Not "themes" per se, but you can change the dock backgrounds, what icons are in the dock, etc. You'll have to manually change each shortcut icon separately, so if you're like me, and you change "themes" often, just make shortcuts and keep them in folders for later use.

I've also found that Desktop Visualizer is a much more streamlined version of bettercut, it's free but offers less functionality.

I will try it out.. Thanks..

Apps Organizer works well for changing icons, too.

I will try it out too.. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones