• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] change toggle colour?

Pretty simple really, does anyone know how to change the toggles colour on the gpe roms?

It's the only thing that makes me wanna go back to the unstable Roms of cyanogenmod base :-(

I know you sntaylor. If it was simple, you wouldn't be asking! ;)

Don't know which Google Play ROM you are on but I guess you mean the toggle button colours in, say, Settings > Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, for instance, which are blue on my ROM. You would need an option, I'm guessing, in something like GravityBox or Wanam, depending on your ROM, to change them. I use GravityBox and can't immediately see anything that would change those toggle button colours I'm afraid.

Reactions: sntaylor
Upvote 0
The toggles that you pull down the menu and then touch say Wi-Fi to turn it on and off etc :) hopefully like the picture I've attached.... hopefully :p I'm currently in the same one as hawker(I think) danvh or something gpe rom, echoe after several months had just started playing up too much and Swype had never worked properly with it where it's fine with this Rom :)

Just can't find any options to change these colours in gravity box :-(though you can see I've a background picture :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-19-22-45-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-19-22-45-42.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 28
Upvote 0
The Danvdh GPE ROM which, after much nagging from Hawker, I switched to a couple of months ago. Haven't looked back since. In fact, I just flashed the update.

We were talking at cross purposes. I thought you meant the actual toggle buttons in Settings. You mean the drop down, quick setting, panel. I don't know any way of changing that as it is standard on Google Play Edition firmware.

By the way, nice looking kid... must take after his mother! :laugh:

Reactions: sntaylor
Upvote 0
Lol yeah I thought that's what you thought I meant.Lol

I switched over a couple of weeks ago due to my previous problems and has remedied all of them,I was just hoping to get changing those colours :-( I did find one theme that was ported from another nexus device but I'm weary of flashing it, and wasn't massively impressed by the design. Hopefully it's something that'll be added into gravity at some time :)

As for the boy, he does quite clearly take after his...... yeah ok his mother :)

Thanks again anyway though :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones