1. tom108

tom108 Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. Piercing Heavens

Piercing Heavens Well-Known Member

3. Outlaw71

Outlaw71 Well-Known Member

I concur. I've been running the same app at 200 as well. Spaces things out very nicely. I think it makes the phone look a lot more high definition in the process... Love that app!
  4. mxsjw

mxsjw Well-Known Member

For some reason, it just don't look right on my phone. Widget locker slider is cut off, full screen LPP widgets run into the bottom dock and some other issues.
  5. pmforester

pmforester Active Member

I can not get this to work. My density does not change with any values? Any comments? Thanks!

The busy box I have is installed through TI Backup. Is that the one I need?
  6. Outlaw71

I too had a problem with the 'dialer' unlocker in Widget Locker. So I changed it to the iPhone slider and it fits perfectly.
  7. pmforester

pmforester Active Member

Yup I answered my question ... needed BusyBox!
  8. Outlaw71

Here's my unlock screen on normal (240) density...

[​IMG]

And here it is at 200 with the iPhone slider instead of the dialer...

[​IMG]

A lot more spaced out. Not for everyone, but I likey.
  9. t0adman

t0adman Well-Known Member

Cool app
  10. Piercing Heavens

Piercing Heavens Well-Known Member

This is true that some apps do not scale well. Lucky my favorite Beautiful widgets clock skins worked perfectly.

LauncherPro Plus is a must in my opinion with this app.
  11. rehpyc

rehpyc Well-Known Member

I have used the build.prop edit provided a while ago that set the density to 200, which has seemed to be the best setting for many already. So far things have looked nice. I like the smaller icons and fitting more on the screen. The only minor gripe I have is that the notification bar at the top of the phone looks a little blurry. I wonder if doing some custom theming for the bar will provide some icons that look crisp again.
  12. mezdup

mezdup Well-Known Member

MLB At Bat 2010 and ROM Manager don't seem to open full screen though when i'm at 200. is this true for everyone else? they come up kinda windowed, haha. it's strange.
  13. rehpyc

rehpyc Well-Known Member

ROM Manager has been the only app that opens up kinda windowed thus far, but it doesn't bother me, nor do I use the app too often haha.