Changing Default Alarm Clock

Last Updated:

1. cjkeeney

cjkeeney New Member This Topic's Starter

I purchased the Math Alarm Clock (I'm a math major and enjoy math in the morning!) and am wondering if there is a way to make it my default alarm clock.

I use the Motorola Droid Docking Station and want to set the Math Alarm Clock as the default so when I press the Alarm Clock button on the docking screen, it brings me to the settings of the Math Alarm Clock Applicatoin.
    Is there any way to do this?

Advertisement
  2. mhome

mhome Well-Known Member

I'd contact the developers of the app. They should be able to tell you. My guess is it would have to be coded into the app. I downloaded the 2.1 alarm clock and when I first installed it and put my phone on the dock it asked me which application to use. Seems like it might be part of the installation process, gets entered in the registry correctly or something.

3. Delineman

Delineman New Member

Anyone figure this out?

4. Get Worked

Get Worked Guest

I had this problem on a Nexus 6p where I had Timely installed but Clock would always respond to "OK Google" requests. I fixed it by going to Settings > Apps > Clock and then selecting Disable. The next time I "OK Google set alarm for ..." it asked if I wanted to make timely my default.