Changing fontSupport

1. tlo07

tlo07 Well-Known Member

Hi,

When I had a Samsung Captivate I was able to change the font on the device but for some reason I can't figure out how to do it on the Nook. I am using auto-nooter 1.1. Is it possible to change the font?

Thanks!

Advertisement
    :
  2. colchiro

colchiro Well-Known Member

Sorry, I'm not familiar with the stock rom.

You can try Font Changer (free), but no guarantee it won't cause problems. I believe you'd have to copy files from your computer to your Nook for that to work. Here's the FAQ for it: FAQ martino's blog

JRummy's Root Tools has 25+ fonts, but again I have not tried it, but I've had some of his other apps and they're top notch.

There are a number of paid font changing programs for $1-2 on market. You can search for "fonts" from that link above for more info. If you log in you can also install from that link. :D

You should backup your rom in recovery (from Rom Manager). If you break your Nook, the fix is to reinstall your rom or restore your backup from recovery.

My advice? Let someone who's more comfortable with this stuff (or has done this before), be your guinea pig. :D
  3. colchiro

colchiro Well-Known Member

4. GirLuvsDroid

GirLuvsDroid Well-Known Member

I just used Root System Font Installer to change the font on mine. As of now, it has about 225 fonts, all with previews in a very easy to use UI.