Changing g-mail

Last Updated:

1. tigrr07

tigrr07 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was wondering if I can change my g-mail account? I want to start using my g-mail account as my personal e-mail for work. The g-mail account I have now is not a name that I want to use for work and want to change it to something more professional. Can I move all of my google stuff from one account to another, like contacts, app purchases, calendar, etc.?
    I know that I can just forward all of my e-mails to my g-mail, but when i reply it will be from the g-mail name that I don't want to use anymore.

Thanks for any help you android lovers can provide!

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

I dont think you can change the gmail account that you put into the phone during setup. You can certainly add a second gmail account though, through the gmail app.

tigrr07 likes this.
  3. KMoore7580

KMoore7580 Well-Known Member

if you do a phone reset, you can change the gmail acct that you put into the phone in the very beginning. just be careful tho as I think your app purchases are linked to said acct.

tigrr07 likes this.
  4. tigrr07

tigrr07 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks you 2. That's what I thought. I will probably just add a google account to my phone, all my apps, contacts, calendars, etc are linked to the original gmail account.