Changing Language on NoteGeneral

1. davidcmadrid

davidcmadrid New Member

Hi,

I am thinking about getting my first smart phone / tablet and i really like the look of the Note. One concern to me is that as it appears less " cracks " ( not sure if that is the right term ) are available is it possible to uninstall the Spanish OS ( Im in Spain ) that comes with it and install an equivelant in english without running a large risk of ending up with a brick ?

Advertisement
    :
    beaver55 likes this.
  2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Hello David, welcome to Android Forums.

Your question prompted me to do a search for "English language packs for galaxy note," and I was not successful at finding anything specific via Google.

I'm thinking that perhaps if you did a search in Android Market from your device it may yield the proper language pack.

Others will chime in with some advice, I'm sure.
    beaver55 likes this.
  3. theelo

theelo Active Member

hi davidcmadrid and welcome!

I am not sure what you mean, but if you want to change the Android OS language from spanish to english, it's easy as the Note comes with many already installed language packs.

You can simply go to Settings > Language and Keyboard > Select language and change the language to English. That's all and you don't have to reinstall the OS or install language packs for getting rid of spanish on your phone.
    beaver55 likes this.
  4. beaver55

beaver55 New Member

does anyone know how to change the language to english on my android tablet
  5. beaver55

beaver55 New Member

it looks like chinese etc under all my commands