Changing number, but any way to have calls to my old number sent to new #?Support

Last Updated:

1. ilovehouses

ilovehouses Member This Topic's Starter

I'm selling my house, and my old phone number (which is still active), is on the advertisment signs and MLS. So, I'm going to keep paying my bill month to month for that account until I sell the house.

However, I'd rather not carry around 2 different phones. I did not port my number to my new service as my old number was not "local" to where I live now.

So, I have service with T-mobile and now Verizon with two different numbers. Can I set-up something where anyone who calls my T-mobile number, will ring through to my my Verizon phone/number?

Advertisement
  2. Ovy

Ovy Well-Known Member

I don't know about T-Mobile, but I have verizon forward to my Google Voice number when I don't answer.

3. gatorjm7

gatorjm7 Well-Known Member

Google Voice will definitely do that for you.

4. ilovehouses

ilovehouses Member This Topic's Starter

Hmm.. I figured that'd be the case. It seems impossible to get an invite for google voice. I went online and try to register for one, and it said it'd be a "short wait".

I'm thinking short wait = years of my life --- as nobody seems to be able to join that way.

5. kayst

kayst Well-Known Member