• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Changing phone numbers with Virgin/Triumph

handisnacks

Jun 6, 2011
Has anyone changed their phone number with Virgin Mobile? When I signed up, after I bought this nice little phone, I don't like the phone number I was given. There is an option to change it online, but I don't want to do it if it resets the balance on my account (since I already paid the $35) for the month of August. Anyone know if changing numbers online resets the balance, or does it just keep the money you have? Thanks

It's my understanding that Virgin Mobile does not allow us any control in the selection of a new phone number, unless you are porting over an existing phone number from another carrier.
Uh, there's an option right there under your account to change your phone number. No you can't select the number specifically, but it gets you a random one that's available in your area. You can change it once a day if you want.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones