1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Changing the wake up key

1. pasan

pasan New Member

I just bought a HTC Legend, and still getting through the n00b curve. I have tried Googling much as I can and now learned to live with issues such as no task manager and inability to actually terminate applications after use. Contrary to my old skool Windows mentality I am going to trust the OS to manage the RAM and Battery. Better hold up!

Now I have let that issue go, I was wondering is there anyway to change the wake up key from power button to any other button. This is when the phone goes to sleep and to wake up I'd like to be able to press the Home button and get the screen to light up again. I have gone through preferences and was unable to find anything to change this. Any help please?

Advertisement
    marcel_miller likes this.
  2. anandroiduser

anandroiduser Well-Known Member