Changing UISupport

Last Updated:

1. srooper1980

srooper1980 New Member This Topic's Starter

Ok guys, I might sound like an idiot since I know hardly anything about Android but here goes. I just upgraded from my Hero to an Evo and got my g/f a Samsung Epic.. I played with both phone all evening and really like certain feature on each. I like her overall user interface more than mine. She has the four "shortcuts" at the bottom of the screen which I think is pretty cool but I have all the slick HTC widgets.. Is there a way to make my UI have the "shortcuts" at the bottom like her phone without loosing my widgets?? I figure I could search around and load her interface on my phone but then I figure I will loose the HTC factory stuff.. Any ideas?? :confused:

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

You have to root and flash a custom rom. Head over to xda-developers, they have a lot of different roms that have different themes you can apply.

3. srooper1980

srooper1980 New Member This Topic's Starter

Ok, I will leave rooting to you guys.. I love the phone and want to keep my insurance and stuff in place so no big deal.. Thank you though :)

4. EmoTonyB

EmoTonyB Well-Known Member

you could try launcher pro. that will allow you to customize the dock AND keep your screen widgets

5. ElasticNinja

ElasticNinja Well-Known Member

EPIC Typo :p

6. EmoTonyB

EmoTonyB Well-Known Member