chargeing LED.. does yours blink?Support

Last Updated:

1. Two_cents

Two_cents Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

my incredible works fine... I highly reccomended it to my friend and she loves it too but it did a weird thing yesterday... she had it plugged into the wall and was playing wordfeud with me and my friends, also streaming music... and then the phone just died. I looked at it and it had a blinking chargeing LED... I couldn't turn on the phone even with it plugged it...

here is what I figured.. she was using her factory cable but had some cheap wall charger universal usb plug... I used my factory usb to plug it in and it still wouldn't work... I swapped out her battery with my extra one I carry with me and it booted up fine...

I double checked with my phone and mine doesn't blink it just stays on when chargeing... is there something wrong with her battery maybe? she has only had the phone for about 2 weeks ...

funny thing is mine is rooted/unrevoked:forever/with 2.2 and I have never had 1 issue with the phone... hers is bone stock 2.1 ... anyone else have an issue like this? if its the battery I'll make sure she gets is swapped out asap for free

Advertisement
  2. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

Blinking amber LED means the battery has overheated. Take it out, let it sit for a while, and then you can put it back in and resume charging/use.

Two_cents likes this.