• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Charger connected but not charging

ShaylaJane

Lurker
Jun 21, 2011
I've had my Desire plugged into the wall nearly all day... It was charging fine at first, but then I noticed when I checked the battery status, the meter was lower than it had been the last time I checked... It recognizes that it's connected to the charger, but it's been stuck at 60%. I tried leaving it off for a while, I tried taking the battery out, but nothing is working.

I did notice a few days ago that if I move my charger too much it'll disconnect (while still plugged in), but I'm not sure if that's part of the problem or not.

Any ideas?

Well I left it to charge overnight and it did... But I started charging it again around noon yesterday and it's STILL not fully charged. (It's almost 11 am now.) I'm getting so frustrated! Even when I turn it off for a while, it doesn't seem to make a difference. And no, I'm not running a custom ROM.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones