Charger CoverGeneral

Last Updated:

1. SavageRobot

SavageRobot Well-Known Member

Has anyone had any problems with this? The seal breaking or the whole cover coming off? I have had both. The rubber seal around the edge of the cover tore and because of this it can be a bit of a pain the shut the cover again (rubber sticking out gets caught in the edge). Since then the cover has completely come off (little tag came out of hole). The first time luckily I found it in my pocket but over the weekend I fear it has come out again and I haven't noticed so have no idea where it is. Would this be covered on warranty as it is obviously not waterproof any more? I think I am coming up to a year on it and obviously would like it to be as near to top shape before the warranty runs out if I have it for another year at least. The SD card holder is a little warped (and always has been since day one) but I am just thinking I may just point that out too and see if I can get a fresh replacement but no idea how this works.

Advertisement
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

I'd hope it was covered under warranty, it is very, very flimsy and I'm worried myself that mine will break.

Anyhoo, warranty on electronic devices in the EU is 2 years as standard. :)

EU
    SavageRobot likes this.
  3. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Fwiw, I just noticed mine is dented and it doesn't look like it closes properly. :(