• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Charger Not Working

dipstick

Lurker
Nov 29, 2009
Hi there,

This seems to be a strange issue and one I haven't found here or elsewhere through searching.

When I first got my Hero and charged it up, and the second time I recharged the battery, everything was fine. However then the charger started playing up and the battery wasn't charging properly and eventually the battery went completely dead and the charger stopped working altogether.

I took the phone and charger into an Orange store and they confirmed the charger wasn't working, and gave me a new one (which they checked worked in store). So I took the phone home and again, the charger worked fine for a couple of uses but has now stopped working again.

Has anyone got any ideas as to what could be causing the charger to stop working?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones