• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help charging/battery bug

I think that you may find this occurrence with various electronic devices. I can't say for sure one way or the other if my LG Voyager has ever had this happen, or my iPod Touch 32GB 2G, or my LG Ally that I had for about a week, etc. I can say that the thought of this having happened crossed my mind a few times every now and again. I may have thought I noticed something odd about my recent battery charge for something, but I don't think anything ever seemed concrete enough and I just dismissed it as one of those, "ghost in the shell," type of situations.

I will post here commenting on what I experience once I receive my own Droid X, however.

Upvote 0
I would say that I seem to notice slightly better battery life when the phone is charged overnight in the OFF position rather than the ON position. It could just be a coincidence, though. It's nothing like the Dinc, though. I had to power that off once fully charged to get a "full" charge. It took another 45 minutes or so to finish charging and it made a 1-2 hour difference at the end of the day.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones