• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Charging Cradle Instock VZW Online

It sure is. I saw you post it earlier and tried and it said "Out of Stock" like the others I tried, sure enough works now though. Trying to place my order! Were you able to get your corp discount or did you use that ACC20?

Big props for the working Zip code! :D

I just placed my order and it was accepted. Changing the zip worked :)

Sorry, I must have missed these posts yesterday. I used my 25% corporate discount. Glad to see you guys were able to snag a few before they went out of stock again :)

Upvote 0
an enterprising entrepreneur has managed to get a handful of them up on ebay (for a premium of course)

droid dock, great deals on Cell Phones PDAs, motorola droid on eBay!

Of course I'll take my $24 one with free overnight shipping from Verizon over that any day :D

Link is blank but I know what your talking about. This guy bought 12 of them and had them listed ranging in price from $52 to $99 bucks! So the more people buy the higher the price gets for the next guy. Thats a shame :(

Upvote 0

Yah, ordering them to eBay and thus keeping them out of fans here is gonna cost them some Karma points. Sorry GBB but ya.

I guess I'll keep it to myself next time.

I am equally confused as well. No where did I say I planned on taking advantage of anybody nor am I keeping them from fans here, LOL . They are still readily in stock for my zip code and I have spread the word to you guys as a result. So you cant knock my Karma for that!

I paid $22 bucks a piece for them like I already said and plan on selling 2 to pay for the one I keep. So that means I have to sell them for $33 bucks a piece on Ebay to even out. Thats only $3 more than retail fellas and not to mention the fact that I will be giving a few lucky people on Ebay an alternative to that jokers $99 dollar price point and possibly urge him to lower his a little to compete.

So if you still have a problem with that , my apologies because I am not seeing the harm.

Upvote 0
They are still readily in stock for my zip code and I have spread the word to you guys as a result.

Please do us a favor and post the link to the portion of the site where you can populate the zip code you have provided. I would love to order one if they are in stock but I can't seem to find a place to do this on VZW's site.

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Please do us a favor and post the link to the portion of the site where you can populate the zip code you have provided. I would love to order one if they are in stock but I can't seem to find a place to do this on VZW's site.

Thanks!

At the top of the screen it says "Location:current location" just click on the current location and enter a new zip.

Upvote 0
Sorry to be a PITA but when I go to verizonwireless.com, I don't see anything about "Location" on the page. If possible, a link would be very helpful!

Thanks in advance!

Enter your location

Try that. I'm not sure if it will work for you. If not go the page that shows the dock and then the location can be changed from that page.

Beat by a minute. lol

Upvote 0
Enter your location

Try that. I'm not sure if it will work for you. If not go the page that shows the dock and then the location can be changed from that page.

Beat by a minute. lol

Well, I will be damned...it worked. Thanks all for your help in getting this ordered. I was able to order using the zip code above for deliver to the Philadelphia area.

You guys are the best!

Upvote 0
Well, I will be damned...it worked. Thanks all for your help in getting this ordered. I was able to order using the zip code above for deliver to the Philadelphia area.

You guys are the best!

You know I have been told it works but never done it myself, lol. Did the same thing with the TP2 , it came into stock for my zip when it was sold out everywhere else and people were able to enter my zip and order the phone :D

Glad you got it sorted out :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones