Charging dock?

Last Updated:

1. doad13

doad13 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

been having a look for a charging dock to sit on my desk. Was hoping to have it set up so it constantly showed the time, much like an alarm clock.

charging dock

I have found this and was wondering if anyone else has had the chance to try one out.

Advertisement
  2. DaddyCee

DaddyCee Well-Known Member

I bought one from mobilefun.co.uk for around the same price. It doesn't have any kind of clock on it it though. It does enable the phone to sync with my laptop, which was great considering I thought it would only allow my phone to charge.

3. doad13

Thanks for that quick reply. I wonder if theres an app to keep a clock on screen like a different screen lock that only works when the phone is on charge?

Yeah thats the other bonus i was thinking then it will just sync up for me :)

4. delinear

delinear Well-Known Member

There are apps that will display a screen clock when charging (I think they're usually called desktop clocks or something similar on the marketplace). You can also set the Desire to not lock the screen while it's on charge (settings -> applications -> development -> stay awake) if you want to use the standard clock.

doad13 likes this.
  5. doad13

thanks i shall take a look on the market to see what there is :)