• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Charging Issue

acmaster

Lurker
Oct 8, 2013
Ive been having problems with this phone since about this past summer. It started out as chargers could only bring it up to 2 and it would go back down. I decided to leave it alone til now Because i had downgraded to a lesser phone for the time being. Before deciding that i need a new phone i plug it in with some chargers but only one seriously charged it up over night to full. After finding it charged i decided to download some apps since i factory reset it. I downloaded some games and some apps. I did download a battery saver app. It is also rooted and it is running Cyanogenmod 7.2 for the u8650 since there is nothing readily available for this phone (Its been rooted since a about january maybe early i put on custom rom right away). After I downloaded all of my games and apps when ever i plug on my phone it doesnt charge. Its plugged in, the light is on but it stays at 2%, 3%, 4%, or 6% without moving. Can anyone help??:thinking::thinking:

(Actually i plugged it right now this morning (10/9/13) and its not charging at all it doesnt even come on)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones