• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Charging issues

blkidea

Aug 21, 2010
LA County
Last night I was trying to charge my phone, but I notice that it wasn't charging so I grabbed another USB cable (I thought the cable was defective) it still did not charge though. Last Saturday July 7 I got a maintenance upgrade to 4.0.2 The phone will not charge unless is connected to my laptop. When I disconnect the phone the battery icon indicates that it is still charging. I'm wondering if anybody has had these issues and if it's a software or hardware problem. I did a factory reset and the problem continues. Any help would be appreciated.

Last night I was trying to charge my phone, but I notice that it wasn't charging so I grabbed another charger (I thought the cable was defective) it still did not charge though. yesterday I got a maintenance upgrade to 4.0.2 The phone will not charge unless is connected to my laptop. When I disconnect the phone the battery icon indicates that it is still not charging. I'm wondering if anybody has had these issues and if it's a software or hardware problem.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones