• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Charging port problems.

jfdensmore

Lurker
Jul 18, 2012
Has anybody else noticed any problems with the charging port on their S3? Just today I started charging my phone in my car and it started to charge and then it would stop and it kept On doing that so I thought I had a faulty charger. When I got home I tried charging it on my home charger and it did the same thing so I have a faulty charging port I'm taking it back to the Verizon store tomorrow. If this has become a problem for other people I would love to know!

Haven't had any problems or seen anything like this in the forum since the phone has been out. If true, sounds like you just have a faulty device. If Verizon can see your problem your going to get a brand new phone. :)

I had a similar issue with my Thunderbolt. The first one I got had a faulty power button. It was very hard to press it to function. It was not a common issue. Just one of those things. They gave me a new phone and never had that issue again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones