Charging problemSupport

1. Barbian94

Barbian94 New Member

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the right section, but I have a major problem with my phone. So, two days ago I bought a VM Venture. It was charging fine & everything was working perfectly. Then all of a sudden, it just stopped charging. I used my car charger & an extra charger to see if they would work, but neither of them would either. For some odd reason, the only time that it works is when it's off, but I need it on at all times for work and it's just a hassle to have it off all the time, since androids need to be charged a lot. Is there any solution to my problem? I would like to find a way to have it on and charge like it was when I bought it.

Advertisement
  2. GreyCelt

GreyCelt Well-Known Member

The solution to your problem is to return it to VM before your 30 days is up and get a Optimus Slider or one of the other phones that they offer.

My wife had nothing but trouble with this phone! She ended up buying the HTC Evo V 4G the other day and absolutely LOVES it. It's past the 30 days so we're gonna try and sell it for $50. In all honesty, I think we'll be lucky to get $10 for it.