Charging Time?Support

Last Updated:

1. TheAlmightyDrew

TheAlmightyDrew Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I let my phone die completely to the point where it shut off on me. I put it on charge via my AC wall outlet charger (not USB charging). From empty to 100%, it takes about 3 hours and 30-45 minutes to charge for me. Is that around the same time you guys are getting?

Maybe it was like this because this was the first time I was charging it from empty to full.

Advertisement
  2. Billy_617

Billy_617 Well-Known Member

yea i was using mine on the way back from best buy (which was quite the distance away) & had it on the car charger.. got home & let it charge more.. legit took like 4 hours to charge 100% ... im guessing because of the first time use.. but yea i was shocked

3. bstarr3

bstarr3 Member

Yeah me too. 57% time without signal. I've got pretty low bars too. 1-2 bars of 3g. I always had a low signal at my office with my incredible too but tws was always less than 5%. I picked this up as an exchange from the dinc on my lsat day of my thirty day period. So if it turns out that this phone just has a crap radio, then I guess I'm sol. Hope we find a fix for this!

4. Billy_617

Billy_617 Well-Known Member

yea i dont have the greatest service.. but i used to have at&t so im used to it :)

5. Rippin508

Rippin508 Well-Known Member

Seems about right.

When I had the 1500 mah extended battery in my HTC Incredible, it would take 3.5 hours for it to charge fully from empty.

6. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

My epic takes about 3 hours exactly to charge so I'm not surprised to see this. Als, the epic has the time without service bug too. I can fix it though by switching airplane mode on and then off again and the tws bug is fixed. (This must be done everytime you boot up your phone.

7. saps

saps Well-Known Member

I got my SF on Thursday with the standard pre-charge which I think was around 50% I dont know I didn't check. Charged it from being completely dead, e.g. the phone powered off Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. My SF actually seems to charge from fully dead to 100% in less than 2h45m. Thursday I checked it after 2h16m and it was at 91%. I don't have an accurate to the minute best guess but I know I checked it Friday after 3 hours and it was 100% and last night I checked it after 2h45m and it was also 100%. Combine that with 91% in 2h16m and I must assume my charge time is in the neighborhood of 2h30m or so, pretty decent if you ask me