1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Charging/USB connection problemSupport

1. dyl123

dyl123 New Member

I was hoping to post this as a thread but because i havent had enough posts i cant make a thread.. could someone please help and post this as a thread or help me in answering my problem... thanks

Hi guys i got the galaxy 2 in may and have been sweet since then but all of a sudden today it started to play up..
    i was at work and it kept making the beeping sound when u connect it to a charger... i turned the phone off and it kept doing it then stpped after a while... i then went hom 8 hours later to actually charge it and it was fine...
    then when i took it off charge it satrted doing it again.. aswell it keeps the lightning bolt in the battery and it keeps onpenig kies on my screen... so i got worried and connected it to the laptop to back up contacts but he computer cant find it it comes up with device driver/softwqare cant be recgnised...

what is going on?? how do i fix it
    thanks

:(:(:(:(:(

Advertisement
    :
  2. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

Check in the Kies preferences that it's not set to open automatically when a device is detected. Have you updated Kies to the most recent version?

Power off the handset, remove the battery for 10-15mins, then replace it and switch it back on. Try reconnecting to the PC - if the device driver error persists then try uninstalling Kies and then reinstalling.