Charging WarningSupport


Last Updated:

  1. wormser

    wormser Active Member This Topic's Starter

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2010
    Messages:
    41
    Likes Received:
    3
    My CLIQ died a couple of days ago. I was charging it and I think it over heated because it was in the sun. To be safe don't charge it where it can be exposed to sunlight.
     

    Advertisement
  2. KidOtaku94

    KidOtaku94 New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I was charging my Cliq when it was hot in the house. So don't charge it under hot temps so the phone won't over heat.
     
  3. dwfunk4475

    dwfunk4475 New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Heat will destroy your Li-Ion battery.


    The biggest killer of laptop batteries is leaving them in the car.


    -david
     

Share This Page

Loading...