1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Charm rooted

1. Brendanmurphy

Brendanmurphy Well-Known Member

Veryy old news
  2. cpope09

cpope09 Member

how do you get ride of the superuser thing?
  3. Brendanmurphy

use universal root again and click unroot. Although idk why you would want to
    cpope09 likes this.
  4. cpope09

cpope09 Member

i gotta return my phone i unrooted but the superuser app is still in my menu how do i get rid i that??thanks and sorry for being a bug
  5. Brendanmurphy

if you clicked unroot it should have gotten rid of it. Otherwise i can't help. Also is this a straight return or warranty? if its just straight return they wont notice
  6. tragicxcharm

tragicxcharm New Member

Hey guys, Ive got the Motorola Charm and the superoneclick file but I'm finding trouble rooting my Charm. I've also tried using Androidroot or another similarly named apk in the hopes of rooting my Charm.

The Superoneclick issue occured when I click root in Superoneclick, everything seems to be okay until it reaches a point and the whole program just goes into (program not responding) mode and basically stays like that until I force close it. Hmm any ideas?

For the Androidroot rooting way, in the program it says everythings okay until the very end or near end it goes no "gluuu fuuu" or something on that basis.

Thanks for your help.
  7. Zenofsong

Zenofsong Well-Known Member

Having similar problems rooting. Jeez. Is this a dead forum?
  8. BColeKid

BColeKid Member

I could not get androidroot to work, but superoneclick did work. I used version 1.6.5. The .exe file is crashing on you? I hope you get this to work then I can lean on your experience trying to install an app2sd app.