1. Thai

Thai Banned This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Moved to appropriate forum

3. Aero1

Aero1 Well-Known Member

No. I bought two from this vendor. not samsung product. It is a faked label for the g7. You can tell because the weight of the battery is actually less than it should be.

I had two of these exact battery exact vendor both give me "battery is not connected" error (samsungs error check on the phone for battery out of spec range). After complaint process vendor is sending me replacement, and I will let you know. As you bought please let us know as well.

I have found two other generic batteries I got to actually be 1200 maps on testing.

4. JDubbleTrouble

JDubbleTrouble Well-Known Member

i just got a couple of ebay batteries last night and so far they seem to work pretty well not noticeably any worse than the samsung version so for 9 bucks for 2 and a wall charger im not mad the batteries were even 60% charged when i got them and received them sooner than what ebay predicted so im happy but as soon as they make a larger capacity battery that doesnt and bulk to the phone ill get one of those

5. Aero1

Aero1 Well-Known Member

NO ONE should buy that battery. that is also a generic and the only difference is it costs over three times as much as the generics on ebay.

Looking at it it is clear they pose as customers and "shill" the reviews whcih means the Vendor is dishonest.