Cheap international calls: very clever app

1. stevierich

stevierich New Member

when id realied the app dials a local number for the international number it made sense. this local call came off my free minutes so i was home and dry nice one. i know people that uses skype but foocall is better for me as calls dont drop and the rates is cheaper.

i found out about this when i had an iphone 3gs and had the app on there. that was good too, but i like the android app more as i can make international calls from my android keypad and foocall intercepts it. foocall is the best app since sliced bread.

Advertisement
    :
  2. daniellopaz

daniellopaz Member

Use My Sales Dialer while using foocal to take extra advantage (sales and marketing guyz). MY SALES DIALER launched a dialer for android phones, which is same as call center power dialer It dials list of contacts automatically. Sends messages to the persons you want and reminds for follow up at right time.
    This application is for mobiles so user can use it any time anywhere! Also it works on both VoIP and Telephony... Enjoy
  3. pakitlover

pakitlover Member

wow........................................Great Features
  4. Malisabrown

Malisabrown New Member

I never heard of this type of app after voip calls. its good to listen . i am looking forward this type of app . from where we can download this.
  5. paulios

paulios New Member

Where is a link?
  6. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

7. paulios

paulios New Member

8. mwqsnasir

mwqsnasir New Member

I have heard always about Skype and Google voice to make cheap calls, free calls or conference etc... But I,ll suggest you should try Yello a FREE VoIP App for smartphones to dial anyone whether they have the app or not.

How to dial any number through Yello, free VoIP dialer app?

To make a call through Yello,
    1- you should have internet activated on your Smartphone either Wi-Fi or Dataplan.
    2- Install the app from your respective app store.
    3- activate your app with the activation code that will be displayed after you have installed the app.
    4- Check you SMS/TXT to register yourself on the web www [.] myyello [.] com, to manage your account online.
    5- Once registered, you will get a Free balance of $0.20.
    6- Open the app in your smartphone and find the person in your contact list, within the app, you want to dial OR click on the menu button and Go to dialpad.
    7- Enter your number. App will display the cost/min to dial to the destination number.
    8- If you are satisfied with the call rates - boom the call.
    9- Otherwise test the call quality with the Free $0.20 amount in your account.

How to make a Free call to other Yello User.

To make a Free Call through Yello to other Yello User,
    1- you should have internet activated on your Smartphone either Wi-Fi or Dataplan.
    2- Install the app from your respective app store.
    3- activate your app with the activation code that will be displayed after you have installed the app.
    4- Check you SMS/TXT to register yourself on the web www [.] myyello [.] com, to manage your account online.
    5- Once registered, you will get a Free balance of $0.20.
    6- Open the app in your smartphone and find the person in your contact list, within the app, you want to connect with.
    7- The other person who have Yello installed on their smartphone will be appeared with circle in front of their name.
    8- Ask the person to activate his/her Wi-Fi or Dataplan to let Yello connect to him/her.
    9- Once the other person is connected make the Free Call and talk as long as you content.

Remember the name Yello once you are searching in your respective app store.
  9. youngpark237

youngpark237 New Member

Great Features