cheapdroids.comAccessories

Last Updated:

1. jlb0305

jlb0305 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone used them for cases/accessories? I ordered 2 cases back on the 23rd of April, had to send an email to customer service just to get my order status. 4/27 told case would be in on Wed 4/28 and I would have case by end of week/ early following week. On friday with no tracking or anything they said they would get cases in this coming week and ship mine out then.

Am I alone on this or has anyone else had problems with them? I'm thinking if at the end of this week they tell me another week I'm going to cancel the order and go elsewhere before I can't get my money back.

Advertisement
  2. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

Careful with cheapo sites that come out of the woodwork when new phones come out. Stick with Buy.com, Amazon, eBay (good sellers) and so on.

soulfetcher13 likes this.
  3. soulfetcher13

soulfetcher13 Well-Known Member

Agreed, as its always best practice to find deals, buyer beware, its exactly like the old saying goes, you get what you pay for. Just be careful and don't subject your $500 phone to a $5 accessory and wonder why it got ruined.

4. guyheavensent

guyheavensent Well-Known Member

becareful of ebay sellers also. i was reading through a couple of the postings... they make it seem like they have them and are going to ship this fast, then read the fine print, they wont ship the product until may 8th until they get them from another vendor or website in bulk and then *pass* on the savings to you.

just be careful and read all the listings.

5. tremdaniel

tremdaniel Member

I really like handhelditems.com. The prices are great when they have a sale.

6. Bundy

Bundy Well-Known Member

Good site - thanks for the heads-up. This looks like a pretty good buy:

HTC Droid Incredible Skin Case Black

I don't suppose you (or anyone else) has one by chance?

7. jlb0305

jlb0305 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

cheapdroids looked like they had been up for a while and it had the hard case I liked and had found elsewhere, they just had the lowest price on it. I'll see what they say thurs/fri. If they are still delaying I will try to cancel and if they refuse to refund my $ I will file with my credit card to refuse the charge.

8. tkim6599

tkim6599 Member

9. Gforce083

Gforce083 Well-Known Member

So if I've placed an order, where should I go from here?

10. Terabethia

Terabethia Well-Known Member

I had a... ummm... okay experience with them. Not great and won't use them again, but not completely ticked off.

On 7/8 I ordered a USB cable and spare battery charger. Got an order confirmation several minutes after ordering. So far... so good.

On 7/12 I got another order confirmation email. So I called them. They said that the spare battery charger was backordered but would be in by the end of the week. They apologized for the confusion. So... okay. I'll wait.

7/27 rolls around and I get yet another order confirmation email. This time the battery charger says shipped 7/5/10 (they shipped it 3 days before I ordered it?!?!?). So I called again. They said it did ship and that I would have it by the end of the week. But the USB is backordered, should be in by the end of the week.

I explained that I already called once on 7/12 and was told that, clearly it's just what they tell people and isn't true. I also complained that even though they don't have it, they already charged me for it. She apologized and said she would cancel the USB cable part of the order and issue a refund.

I did get the refund for the cable and I received the charger yesterday. So it all worked out in the end, but it was frustrating to say the least.

11. thematrix

thematrix Active Member

Got this one from Amazon as it had great reviews and cost very little money. Fits like a glove and easy to put on and take off and does not add a lot of bulk to the phone. It's very similar to the one from the above link. Was shipped very fast and total was $2.99 including shipping. Check it out if you want an inexpensive black skin, thats built well.

http://www.amazon.com/HTC-Incredibl..._1_3?ie=UTF8&s=wireless&qid=1280615745&sr=8-3

12. veloslave

veloslave Banned

Buy.com???

Worst company I have ever dealt with... I like the rest of your list and would add Newegg.com FTW.

13. AHanks12

AHanks12 Well-Known Member

14. Gforce083

Gforce083 Well-Known Member

Just checked their site. The Aria Amezer Rubberized Hard Case is now expected to be available on Aug 17th. My order confirmation email said ETA 7/27. Should have paid the extra $2 at Amazon.

I Don't know how I feel now that Cheapdroids.com had my credit card info