cheapdroids products...anyone?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. zombdroid

zombdroid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. senorzapato

senorzapato New Member

Very slow to ship items. Items are drop-shipped (cheapdroid.com takes your order and forwards it to somebody else who ships directly to you on their behalf) from unknown third-party(s). Order multiple items, and multiple shipments will be made from different senders. Items listed as available on store.cheapdroids.com are not necessarily available and may need to be back-ordered. There is a non-refundable fee for cancelling an order.
    CheapDroids is a middle-man who does nothing more than re-order your items from third parties and presumably pocket the difference between their prices and third-party prices. They are very slow, and they list items which they do not have as available on their web site.

3. Mike1501

Mike1501 New Member

I ordered 3 items. Received 1. I called today using their 877 number and was on hold for 1 hour (afraid to hang up and loose my place). I called back and got a message saying their office is closed.....at 530pm when their website says 10pm. I have sent 3 emails and no reply.......STAY AWAY....go to Amazon.com :eek:

sittinsilly likes this.