• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories CHEAPEST (and best fitting) HARD CASE !!!

4g4me

Jul 9, 2010
Hello all!

I have found the cheapest and best hard case on the market. I paid 3.99 USD (including shipping from china) on ebay for this case and i think it is awesome enough to tell you guys about it.

I got it from a seller named gadget.robot the item description was
New Black RUBBER HARD CASE COVER FOR SPRINT HTC EVO 4G

the item was located at
New Black RUBBER HARD CASE COVER FOR SPRINT HTC EVO 4G - eBay (item 170506529308 end time Jun-29-10 18:25:47 PDT)

Do yourself a favor and check it out. I was weary of the product because of the price but was blown away at the slimness and sexyness of this case. Post replys and tell me what you guys think..

Also i have bought a replacement battery and charger online and will recieve it soon. I will review it ASAP also.

Upvote 0
BVBULL is always quick to put someone else down...whatever dude, get over yourself. **********BTW THE POST IS CALLED THE CHEAPEST HARD CASE.....GET IT?******** any way no its not that crappy i just recieved a different case from a different chinese distributor included in a bundle and this thing is a piece of crap but the one i STARTED the thread on is still holding on very nicely still no cracks and it is acutally very sturdy ... UPDATE!! in the bundle i just spoke about i recived a replacementy battery, so i do now know that this case is not convienient if you are replacing your battery once a day.

Upvote 0
Eh, you might want to try not taking his criticism of the case personally, as he might just be speaking from experience about the crack. I mean seriously, if it really does crack, we would want to know about it. He's not attacking YOU in any way either... he even follows up and says he's now using another case which is believes is better. So chill.

Reactions: bvbull200
Upvote 0
BVBULL is always quick to put someone else down...whatever dude, get over yourself. **********BTW THE POST IS CALLED THE CHEAPEST HARD CASE.....GET IT?******** any way no its not that crappy i just recieved a different case from a different chinese distributor included in a bundle and this thing is a piece of crap but the one i STARTED the thread on is still holding on very nicely still no cracks and it is acutally very sturdy ... UPDATE!! in the bundle i just spoke about i recived a replacementy battery, so i do now know that this case is not convienient if you are replacing your battery once a day.

Settle down dude. What did you want me to say about it? I'm sorry if my experience doesn't align with your expectations. Do you stand to gain personally from the continued sale of this case or something? It cracked and peeled in a short period of time and I saw nothing to suggest that it was a faulty product rather than poor materials and craftsmanship. You really should try to keep others' opinions from effecting your experience. If you like it, then that is great. My expressing of my opinion merely serves to provide prospective buyers a valid experience before they lay down their money. Don't let it ruin your day.

Upvote 0
nope have no affiliation with the seller just hate when ppl get off topic, o and btw is there a chance you maybe bought a different case? maybe your just hard on it. I am just stating if you spent all your money on the phone then 4 dollars for this case is not a bad way to spend it. dont worry i dont let any of you punks ruin my day and i dont give a **** what your expectations are

Upvote 0
most of the cases on ebay pretty much came from the same mfg. They churn'em out for pennies and sell them to multiple resellers. Most likely the one he got is the same.
btw is there a chance you maybe bought a different case? maybe your just hard on it. I am just stating if you spent all your money on the phone then 4 dollars for this case is not a bad way to spend it.

Upvote 0
nope have no affiliation with the seller just hate when ppl get off topic, o and btw is there a chance you maybe bought a different case?

I suppose the remote possibility is out there, but I see nothing to suggest that the case that I had is/was different from this one.

maybe your just hard on it.

I'm a normal guy that uses the phone in a normal fashion and puts it in a normal pocket when I'm not using it.

I am just stating if you spent all your money on the phone then 4 dollars for this case is not a bad way to spend it.

I included the same preface. The fact that it was only a few bucks is why I'm not overly disappointed in the fact that it broke so quickly. That said, I could have bought another beer if I had forgone trying this one out in the first place.

dont worry i dont let any of you punks ruin my day and i dont give a **** what your expectations are

This cute little tirade suggests quite the opposite.

Upvote 0
UPDATE-- just want to follow up. I have had the case for almost a week- i rode my ATV this weekend with it in my pocket (only to map my trails with the anytrail app) and it has gone all over the DC area with me for the week and there is no sign of any wear and i am still happy with it. an BTW i have found a different way of charging (and by that i mean other that the "reconditioning that others have recomended") that doubled my battery life. I will post this in the appropiate thread. http://androidforums.com/tips-trick...y-conditioning-not-working-you-look-here.html

But if we could i would like to get this post away from petty bickering and back to the OP CHEAP (costing) cases...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones