cheapest place to get a ps3

1. that guy

that guy Active Member

Advertisement
  2. Joe Dirt

Joe Dirt Well-Known Member

I got mine from a pawn shop for $160 its a 80gb fat. But it works all the same.
  3. VegasOnAcid

VegasOnAcid Well-Known Member

craigslist is always good.
  4. Aiyan

Aiyan Well-Known Member

You can keep a lookout on ebay as well. I'm unfortunately useless on prices in US/Canada.
  5. mgillespie

mgillespie Well-Known Member

I wouldn't buy used. There are banned consoles out there, due to people foolishly trying out the PSGroove thing. Those consoles are permanently banned from PSN. Best buy new.
  6. VegasOnAcid

VegasOnAcid Well-Known Member

This is what I like about craigslist. You can met and use the system before buying. and it is direct so no shipping fees, no auction fees, no middle man... and if people try shit you know what they look like and if you met at there house where they live. :D
  7. Ninja Monkey

Ninja Monkey Well-Known Member

Bingo. You always see it working before you fork over the cash. Craigslist is great. I bought a brand new 120GB Elite off a guy who won it at work and wasn't into gaming. I told him I had the cash and wanted to see it work first. Opened the box, hooked it up to his TV and then gave him the cash.

Way better than Fleabay.
  8. beenz

beenz Well-Known Member

Most pawn shops have a return policy if it doesn't work. Being banned on PSN is probably a legitimate reason for returns. I would ask.

Edit: check out slickdeals.net
  9. Ninja Monkey

Ninja Monkey Well-Known Member

Dell Home runs deals on the PS3 and 360 all the time. Check out Slickdeals regularly.
  10. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

Just saying... Tijuana....