1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

"Cheats" option on Gameboid

Last Updated:

1. gamegod81

gamegod81 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys,
    I know that Gameboid has an option for Cheats and a place to input them, but does anyone know how this works/what kind of cheats you can enter? I saw an older thread about moving the save to a computer and using VBA because there was no cheat option at the time. But now that there is, how does it work?
    Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. stoic127

stoic127 Member

The cheats are touch and go. I found the usually the cheats found on the gameshark official web page have a higher chance of working then those on other sources such as ign.

3. gamegod81

gamegod81 New Member This Topic's Starter

From googling and searching forums on the topic, it doesn't seem like anyone really knows how this works. Just about every code seemingly requires two lines, which gameboid splits into two codes.
    Has anyone actually gotten it to do anything with a gameshark, action replay or codebreaker code?
    I'm looking to spawn a wild pokemon in Fire Red and am entirely lost

4. gordonz88

gordonz88 Member

The GameShark codes I use seem to wield mixed results, the Fire Red rare candy code only works about half the time, and all other codes just don't work at all for me.

5. stoic127

stoic127 Member

i have been using it on final fantasy tactics advance. the lvl gain and gil cheats work but the jp and ap don't. just because you enter it in as two separate codes it doesn't mean it won't work. I'm sure as the developer updates more and more the better it will be.

6. xblZgamer02

xblZgamer02 New Member

I've been playing emerald and the Gameshark code for thru wallas works fine but I cant spawn a pokemon I want raquaza! Hope that helps. Oh and if a code makes 2 line che'k both of them off.

7. pinktrash

pinktrash New Member

go to the gameshark website. make sure you have the 3 codes that must be active on at the top of the page when you search. i did pokemon emerald and have got almost all of them to work. i warped to faraway island and got a mew. just have all the three active that must be active at the top of the page, enter all the codes for the code. gameboid will turn each line into a seperate code which is ok. make all of the active and input the buttons the code calls for.

8. Cgonz91

Cgonz91 New Member

Anyone got the codes for the first three starter pokemon on fire red? That would be the shitt to start off with all three, that is like my fantasy(wet dreams) lmao

9. chasef

chasef New Member

i got a really stupid ? but how do i even get to the cheat place to enter them i forgot how.

10. ForeverNewb

ForeverNewb Well-Known Member

Dont forget any master codes that need to be enabled for cheats to work and try them 1 at a time some dont work with others