• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Check it out - Chat with our staff :)

ATL sounds like it's in a different kind of lockdown: http://www.ajc.com/news/news/breaking-news/breaking-truck-plunges-from-285-onto-ga-400/nnnhG/

PublixTruck3.jpg

That's at least 1,000,000 points in Burnout.

Upvote 0
good job!!

at 42 sec.. did i see another car on the track too?
they let someone start track with you still on it?
that could potentially affect your time.. if the guy in front messs up the cones
Yeah, they generally run 2-3 cars at a time depending on the length of the course, each starting ~30s after the previous guy. The course is laid out so that we shouldn't pass close to anyone else - unless both cars really mess something up.

Upvote 0
because my gf has never went... we went to a haunted house last night.. coasted $50 a person (paid to skip the long ass line).

took 40 mins to walk through the maze of stuff...
other than the room in a tunnel .. that spun as we walk through.. made me dizzy and felt like I was upside down, which was fun.
I was bored!!!

fun to watch my gf and her daughter get scared, but even that got old.

people do this every year? why?

Upvote 0
Thanx @Bearsyzf :D

You should drop by the staff Christmas party. I'm sure we can figure out how to split a bag of cheese doodles and a six-pack of Bud Light 14 ways. ;)
Uh, sorry, no cheese doodles. I got hungry. Beer is still there though, so have at it :)
@Bearsyzf , Merry Christmas!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones