• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Check it out - Chat with our staff :)

Not having that many issues.. GPS and keyboard mic for me, that's it
Ya it jus FC and crashes a lot for me after about 3 days er so & Its the only ROM of Phens I've had any issues with. Hey he's the genious. Even though I've reflashed @ set up GUMMY around 10 times it jus wants to act up after a bit no matter what I tweak or just leave alone. I'm the only one saying she's crashy, so must be me. Cause I knw Phens the man. Maybe another KK and an M ROM or two & I'm stoked! Not that I'm nt happy with his work as it is! Plz don't think I'm ungrateful!

The - Truth shall set you free :eek:
Yes it shall

Upvote 0
Ya it jus FC and crashes a lot for me after about 3 days er so & Its the only ROM of Phens I've had any issues with. Hey he's the genious. Even though I've reflashed @ set up GUMMY around 10 times it jus wants to act up after a bit no matter what I tweak or just leave alone. I'm the only one saying she's crashy, so must be me. Cause I knw Phens the man. Maybe another KK and an M ROM or two & I'm stoked! Not that I'm nt happy with his work as it is! Plz don't think I'm ungrateful!

Yes it shall
Lol [emoji57]

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones