Check out apps(via computer) where?Support

Last Updated:

1. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yes I googled 'android app market". Found a site but it looked like a kid designed it. Hope that wasn't it.
    But where do i go to check out apps before the X gets here? Besides the App section here :)

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Paycer

Paycer Well-Known Member

http://appbrain.com

EDIT: You can do what I'm currently doing and create an account, then start making a list of applications on the site itself. When you find an application that you want, click on, "Install." It will most likely tell you, "Your phone is not synced yet. Please install AppBrain to get the app on your phone." Don't worry about that. It's basically just telling you that you've added the application to your Apps list, but your device hasn't been synced to your account, so it won't be able to receive it just yet.

When you get your phone, download the AppBrain application from the Market. From there you can then automatically install every application that you added to that list beforehand.

EDIT2: If you want some ideas or suggestions, you can check out my current AppBrain apps list in my signature below.

3. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Paycer: Thanks. That's pretty cool.

Anyone use a good (free :) ) golf GPS? Had a good one on my Storm but don't see it for Android.

Damn just found it...nRange

4. Enem178

Enem178 Member

Glad I read this thread!!