Checking In- Norcal Sprint Users

Last Updated:

1. Zac911

Zac911 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello
    My name is Zac and I am in Northern California. I am chewing on switching to the Evo on Sprint. Can any Norcal users chime in with their experience of the network in Norcal? I have two iPhones currently and the service has continually gotten worse from day one. I am having a hard time convincing the wife to switch since we all have macbooks/pro and she likes how seamlessly everything works. She also has her mac email address that she does not want to part with. My biggest frustration is how bad AT&T's network has gotten and continually getting worse ( new iphone streaming netflix?? ). There are times I call my wife from just about anywhere and her phone never even rings. Not to mention bad quality voice or dropped calls and lastly slow data. Any help would greatly be appreciated! THANK YOU!

Zac

Advertisement
  2. NeoEVO

NeoEVO Well-Known Member

Sprint - work like the DMV with the attitude of the IRS. Lazy asses who know you have to go through them for service issues.
    :mad:
    My AT&T iPhone addict friends love their hardware and only complain about AT&T's spotty coverage. With Sprint - good luck if you need to speak to anyone on the phone. Luckily, you can handle most of Sprint issues via their website.
    :rolleyes:
    As for Sprint's coverage - I tried them all and Sprint has the best coverage in the SF Bay area. The worst is AT&T followed by T-mobile.

3. Zac911

I appreciate the heads up. I don't generally need c/s for much if anything. How is the Evo treating you so far? Also-- how is IN BUILDING reception for you? I am a little concerning about 1900.

4. Zac911

Any others care to chime in with their Sprint experience so far? Likes / Dislikes? I am curious to hear more about in-door reception.

Z