• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Checking your Minutes

RaiseUp151z

May 23, 2010
Is there are just two way to check minutes? either log on to sprint website or call them....

any other easier way? am i missing something is there any sprint app?

I just want to be able to check my minutes quickly when i want.. since it's only 450 i don't wanna **** up.

I guess it's only $10 more for 900 minutes if I tell them right now.

Thanks....

yeah 450 minutes is actually enough for me...but i'm in interview process right now...talking to different vendors & etc...& there all using landlines...

Oh okay I gotcha. Well if you know your high usage of minutes may be temporary, you might just take the overage hit for one month instead of paying more for it every month... of course that doesn't help if you're going to be interviewing for months on end... so I guess I didn't really help you much. Either way, good luck!

Upvote 0
yeah 450 minutes is actually enough for me...but i'm in interview process right now...talking to different vendors & etc...& there all using landlines...

I went with skype when I was interviewing since the phone interviews were forever long. It cost me $3 or so. I was blowing through that 450 minutes or really close to it for a little while.

Upvote 0

Most Interviewers will gladly call you back on a Land Line if you ask them to. You can access your minutes usage and other account information right on your phone - use Sprint Zone App.

Best of luck with your Job Search.

Regards,

ariot

Upvote 0
Most Interviewers will gladly call you back on a Land Line if you ask them to. You can access your minutes usage and other account information right on your phone - use Sprint Zone App.

Best of luck with your Job Search.

Regards,

ariot

Doesn't that still count against your anytime minutes??? It's not mobile to mobile.

Nextel used to have a plan where all incoming calls were free. Not sure if this is what you were talking about but it's not part of the 450 min plan.

I've NEVER heard of 900 minutes for 10 bucks. I dont know where you heard that. As stated above, if you call sprint before the end of your billing cycle, you can add an extra 100 minutes for 5 bucks.

450 min plan is $69.99/month. 900 min plan is 79.99/month. He was talking about paying an extra $10 for the 900 min plan not 900 extra min.

Also sprint lets you switch plans anytime without committing to a new 2 yr contract. It may be worth it to pay the exrta $10/mo. until you find a job then drop back down.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones