Checklist app with a caveat

1. bethany66

bethany66 Member

I am looking for recommendations of checklist apps which can be installed on the SD card (which do NOT install to the internal storage). Are there any out there?

Advertisement
    :
  2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

There is no app existing that does not install to internal storage. Even if you use the move to SD card option, some installation data still resides in the phone storage, otherwise the app won't work.
  3. bethany66

bethany66 Member

Okay, I guess I mis-stated then. I don't care if the app initially installs to internal storage. I just want to be able to move it to the SD card. I have tried three checklist apps so far and none allowed me to move them to the SD card. Isn't there any such thing?
  4. bethany66

bethany66 Member

In case anyone else is looking for one, I found Ultimate To-Do List, which installed directly to my SD card (I never moved it). It syncs with Google Tasks or Toodle-Do. It is a bit more task-focused than checklist-based like I'd hoped, but I can make it work. Very robust. Free 14 day trial then $5 license.
  5. Rachel A

Rachel A Well-Known Member

Just as an FYI, apps that are moved to the SD card cannot make their widgets available, nor can they start at boot time.

If neither of these bother you then you should be fine.

I've not used the app in question so I've no idea if this even applies...