• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Checkout Check: An Android interface to Google Checkout

polyclef

Mar 27, 2009
I'm happy to announce the release of Checkout Check, a free, ad-supported Android utility for generating simple reports from a Google Checkout merchant account.

It's under Apps>Finance.

I developed the app because I was becoming increasing frustrated with the web interface to Google Checkout. I didn't like the fact that I couldn't sort orders by app name or export .xsl reports with app names. Basically I just wanted to know how many of each app a day I was selling, along with the gross and net revenue for each app.

This is a beta version. Right now it only reports transaction fees for Android app merchants (30%). It's also generally good for short time frames (1 day - 1 week), just to check snapshots of activity. If you have feedback (bugs or feature requests), let me know at polyclefsoftware@gmail.com. I hope some of you find it useful.

Hi!
I made an app for Android market, and I got like $450 for them, on my checkout account. BUT I didn't add an adsense account ad android market developer site, and now i got banned from the market... I Still have the money on my checkout, but can't login to my market account! Is there anyway to get my money, OR add adsense to my CHECKOUT, not my market account?
(my checkout merchant, checkout.google.com/sell)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones