Cheers to HTC

Last Updated:

1. Leodoc

Leodoc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I think companies sometimes don't get the recognition they deserve for being customer friendly. HTC has recently shown that they are customer BEST FRIENDLY...if I can just make that up as I go.

I emailed HTC after the whole froyo update broohaha. Those of us who got the "leaked" version weren't left out to dry. We didn't get a big "f-you" from them for not waiting for an official release. Instead, the company went out of their way to assure all of their users were up to par with the latest update.

Now HTC has addressed the FPS issue that was been a concern for many a EVO user for some time. Again, instead of sticking by the "its not a big deal" campaign, they went out of their way and fixed the issue! Coming from a palm pre, i was not used to this. They occasionally released minor bug fixes but never addressed the big issues we owners always had.

Let me be the next person in line to say BRAVO to HTC for their continued support for their flagship phone. Please keep it up...you have earned a definite repeat costumer here...

Advertisement
  2. Jensen

Jensen Well-Known Member

Here here. I am extremely pleased with Sprint/HTC on the support for this phone.

3. ncfastls1

ncfastls1 Well-Known Member

I agree, props to HTC. They have really been on top of updating the Evo. First Froyo, and now the FPS fix and something else in the update seems to have dramatically increased battery life. I'm not used to major updates like this.

4. MackNY

MackNY Active Member

They could have easily made another new device with everything that we got updated and improved for free, called it the EVO2 or something and suckered the majority of the EVO consumers dollars just to get the new one. That's definately something Apple would have done but the continuous support and upgrading on the phone is likely nothing that any other company in any industry has ever done before. That's why HTC will continue to lead the way with Android products that are only proving to be quickly taking over the cell phone idustry. Thank you HTC, thank you Sprint, keep up the good work.

5. bs.pragati

bs.pragati New Member

yes it true,thanks to HTC
    prag