1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Chicago 4G

1. lousyskater

lousyskater Active Member

I am pretty damn impressed with these kinds of download speeds over the air.

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    imlkrsfn and Bagua like this.
  2. mtrajano00

mtrajano00 Well-Known Member

Hey lousyskater I have been loooking for that software can you email that to me.
  3. lousyskater

Which software, the torrent software? It's uTorrent.
  4. Yes when I'm in the City its wonderful but out in the western burbs where I live I cant get a signal even though I'm within the map coverage area. :rolleyes:
  5. Bagua

Bagua Well-Known Member

Same here have to step outside to get anything. Good thing it's summertime.
  6. lousyskater

I'm all the way up in North Chicago/Waukegan. I'm amazed there's eve 4G up here.
  7. secretmethod70

secretmethod70 Well-Known Member

Strange, I'm in Arlington Heights and I don't get 4G in my neighborhood. Sometimes if I'm in a different nearby neighborhood I can get a 4G signal, but it's typically weak.
  8. lousyskater

I'm on the Naval base and there's a pretty strong signal here. Might be a tower right near the base.
  9. secretmethod70

secretmethod70 Well-Known Member

That makes sense... would explain why I get a much better signal when I drive away from the city into Libertyville than I do when I'm closer to the city in AH.
  10. rich04

rich04 Member

tethered at my girls place on the near north side of the city

[​IMG]
  11. Herby 2.0

Herby 2.0 New Member

I'm in Tinley Park and I have yet to get the 4g notification, even though it says a lot of my town is covered.