• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Chomp SMS Texting App....

:rolleyes: Use a Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Cellphone, trying out the Chomp SMS App.. Have the Screen set on Auto - Rotate as I find it much more comfortable Texting with the phone held Horizontally... One Disadvantage already , upon completion of typing Text the Send Button is Hidden by the Keyboard , only a small sliver of it showing on the top..

I contacted the Chomp SMS Help Site and they Responded by telling the Problem is more on the actual Sony Settings not in the Chomp Settings.... Have no idea what Chomp Help is saying because the Sony Settings to me are Set Right, has to be Chomp ?? Thoughts / Opinions Appreciated, Cheers Thanks

I don't have your phone but do have Chomp. How long are your texts, or does it not fully show all the time? Here's a screenshot of what it looks like on a Moto X Pure. Send button is fully available, what does yours look like? Or am I not understanding what you're asking?

Screenshot_20161117-102659.png

Upvote 0
I don't have your phone but do have Chomp. How long are your texts, or does it not fully show all the time? Here's a screenshot of what it looks like on a Moto X Pure. Send button is fully available, what does yours look like? Or am I not understanding what you're asking?

View attachment 111956

Yes .. Short Sentence or Abrevated Text just as your Sample.. Couple sentences and all I see is a Hair Line at the top of the Send Button..lol..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones