1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

ChompSMS group messages

1. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Well-Known Member

I just started using ChompSMS and like it so far but I have a problem with group text/MMS that I can't seem to find a solution to. I get group messages sent from an iPhone (so, MMS) and if I reply then my reply shows once for each person in the group. If there are 5 people then my reply shows up in Chomp 5 times instead of just once? I'm guessing I have something set up wrong but don't see any setting in Chomp or stock messaging that would be causing this. It's makin' me nuts.
    Also, I don't see a way to reply to just one person from the group message in Chomp. I can in the stock messaging but don't get that option in Chomp, is there a way to do it that I haven't discovered?
    I want to like it and use it (hate the cartoon bubbles in stock!) but these 2 things are a tad annoying!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Sistahazel

Sistahazel New Member

I too get a text from each recepient of a group msg. Not sure how to change it, but I like the other features enough to overlook it. Especially the ability to increase the fonts of outgoing and incoming messages. It helps these old eyes tremendously
  3. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Well-Known Member

I forgot to come back and update this. I sent an email to the dev's and they are aware of the issue and working on it. Hopefully it won't be too long 'til it's all fixed.