chompsmsSupport

Last Updated:

1. ianb11

ianb11 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone have an issue with chompsms where it says the message has failed to send but in fact it has?

Tried a text 3 times today, chompsms says it has failed & it eventually said it sent on the 3rd attempt but the recepient says they got it 3 times.

The program does this quite regularly & it's getting a bit annoying.

Advertisement
  2. Eris Ed

Eris Ed Well-Known Member

I have the same problem occasionally. There was a bug a few weeks ago that reported failed messages in error, but the bug was fixed in an update last month. Check you have the latest version from the Market.

The last time it happened appears to be a problem on the Orange network - a friend received 2 or 3 copies of the same message from at least 2 different senders, and all were on Orange.

3. ianb11

I have the latest version according to AppBrain & I'm on Orange so that might be the case.

Seems to happen every day now though.

Might give handcent a try to see if that's any better.

4. staffsmatt

staffsmatt Well-Known Member

Is anyone else still getting this?

I am on orange so I suppose it could be that... I'm definately on the latest version. Didn't particularly want to change to handcent as I found it a bit laggy the last time i used it...

Thanks

Matt

5. ianb11

I changed to handcent mate for that very reason & I've only had 1 failed message so far & that was cos the signal was poor.

staffsmatt likes this.