• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How To Choose which account as display calendar

ppzhao

Jul 8, 2010
My Android currently has 2 different Google accounts - one the Verizon rep set up for me as default, and another is my "real" Google account.

I'm trying to figure out how to pull my "real" account's Google calendar to show on my phone instead of the "default" one. I know the work-around of "sharing" 2 calendars with each other, but trying to avoid that work-around. I also know I can change the "default" account if I uninstall everything, which I'm also trying to avoid.

Please help, how do I change the calendar away from "default" account to another account added to my phone?

Thanks,
--Paul.

Have you paid for apps and such with your VZW set up account?

If not, back your apps up using Titanium Backup, then perform a factory reset, and then add your *real* account first.

Oh, and for the record - Android is the operating system, not the phone itself. Since you're posting here I assume that you have a Motorola DROID....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones