Choosing pictures for phone

Last Updated:

1. norris

norris New Member This Topic's Starter

Can anyone tell me a good app that allows me to turn one of the desktop pages into pictures of friends with options after I click to call/email/text?

Is there anything like this?

Advertisement
  2. norris

norris New Member This Topic's Starter

Seriously??? Nothing?

hmmm

3. mrkniceguy

mrkniceguy Well-Known Member

Have you tried using the HTC Widget "People?" I think that's what you are trying to to do. Although, I don't think you can choose each time what you want to do. When you set it up you have to choose if you wan to call home, mobile or send message. Just choose the most common one for each.

4. rockcrawler

rockcrawler Well-Known Member

Gave it all of 23 minutes huh? Patience is a virtue my friend, and so is the "Search" function.

:D

5. cooolone2

cooolone2 Well-Known Member

You can create a shortcut on the page and then select people, then choose who you want to add to the page. Once in the people/contacts you can select preferred method or action for the shortcut or leave it so you have to chose when the shortcut is pressed...

I don't know if there is anything that will do this with all your contacts, but you can do it one at a time. You can even make a folder if you want and put them in there I believe but haven't done the folder thing myself.

Hope that helps...